Monday, December 13, 2010

Lonny Inspiration

I'm sure most of you have had a chance to see the new Lonny December Edition that came out last week. If not, be sure to check it out, it has some great inspiration and this month I was especially inspired by the JCrew store feature. Although my husband is far from JCrew, I was in love with their philosophy of natural, refined rustic masculinity that they use to design their store fronts for the men's line. This is the direction I have been wanting to go with for the nursery of our up and coming #2. The colors, the texture...it's speaking to me.

A mix of wood, greyish background, simple frames with unually framed items, masculine light fixtures...


Grey scale of colors, mixed with natural wood tones, leather and texture, texture, texture!


 You really can find inspiration anywhere, whether it be from a magazine article, fashion or right our your front door. Look around and see what and where you are drawn to...this may surprise you...but it will give you some inspiration to bring into your home and because it was your natural instinct to be drawn to it...you will love being surrounded by it in your home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!