Thank you so much to Mandi, of Interior Design Musings, for passing on and awarding me the Stylish Blog Award! The rules are to state 7 random things about yourself that people may not know, and then to pass it on to 7 others. So here goes...
1. My now husband of 7 years was a birthday present to me from my sister, which we have the same birthday, but are eight years apart, so we always celebrate together. He came with a big red bow on his head and we've been inseperable from then on.
2. I have multiple college degrees. I never could seem to make up my mind on what I really wanted to be when I "grew up", so I have an Associates in Animal Science, my EMT Basic with IV, Certificate in Bookkeeping and I just graduated from Interior Design School.
3. My all time favorite childhood character was Strawberry Shortcake. I still love her, since I was born a red head, that I even had a Strawberry Shortcake pillow in the hospital with me when I delivered my daughter.
4. I was born and raised in the midwest and the rocky mountains and was raised a farm girl. Yep, horses, cattle, chickens, rodeo, horse shows, 4-H...it was all part of my life. I went on to marry a ranch hand, so I don't think the lifestyle will ever leave my blood. I prefer it simple in the country...with a few amenities from the city ;)
5. I have a scar on my left elbow, where I flew over the handlebars of my Stawberry Sizzler when I was little. This is also the same bike that I was on when I ran into a loader bucket on the tractor trying to show off for my dad.
6. I also ride dirt bikes...
7. I was baptized when I was born, but was later re-baptized a few years ago with my husband.
So I'm passing this award on to some bloggers that I adore...
1. 6th Street Design School
2. Isabella & Max Rooms
3. Home & Harmony
4. Haven & Home, Marianne Strong Interiors
5. Three Men & A Lady