Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Whew!



We have had quite the time lately here at our home...both mommy and daddy have had two rounds of the flu, so it has been a not so pleasant household. On the upside, Miss Teagan is now potty training...yeah!...and is doing great! We've been reorganizing, moving stuff around, finishing outdoor projects...trying to get done before the snow hits.

I was able to finish T's room this weekend, so I'll get pics to you shortly...I am happy with the outcome.

Talk to you soon...and thanks for hanging in there for me while the blog was SLOW...I know, not much fun reads or pretty pics to look at. Some DIY coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Becky,
    Looking forward to seeing your daughter's room! I'm sure it will be great!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!