Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oh Mylanta



"Oh Mylanta".

I cannot believe I've avoided this blog for so long now. But please let me explain. We have has SO many changes in our life in the last 5 months, including moving to our new place in Nebraska, I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed, to say the least. Add in an a toddler and a new precious girl starting preschool, and you have complete overload. Truth is, I've been feeling convicted of a lot of material things that I hold onto in my life. Home design and decor being one of them. The upside to moving is you get to complete so many DIY projects, sometimes whether you really want to or not and you get to design all over again. The downside is we get a REALLY small space to live in for now and the DIY projects became a bit overwhelming since they turned from I want to, to I have to. I'm a little torn about whether to keep this blog and if so, what to put my heart into when I do blog. I feel I keep posted with my family through Facebook and Skype, so I don't feel the need there. But I do know that some blogs that I read daily, have over the years, helped me tremendously in my life, my home and my family. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE to peruse my blog list and Pinterest, but I also start to shy away when it starts to directly take time away from my husband and children. So, I ask for this...If you could let me know in the past by your comments and emails, what you long for in your blog reading? What is your hearts desire with reading them? What have you liked (and not liked) about this blog? Something in my heart tells me not to completely let go of this, but I feel that a lot of the material aspect of it needs to go. So let me know your thoughts, as always...I love to hear from you! 



8 comments:

  1. I have abandoned my blog as well. However I am hoping to get started again. I am like you, I keep connected to family mostly through FB so my blog isn't a necessity. My thoughts are maybe it will help me coral my thoughts and it would be cool to be able to look back five years from now and know what I was doing on a particular day. Also I lack structure in my life now. Becoming a stay at home mom has been great, and debilitating at the same time. Hoping my blog can help with that. I really enjoyed your projects and looked forward to seeing your home and what you would do next!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you So much for this Important and Useful Information.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool post. I love this kitchen. It is completely the style that would fit me.lenx serial number lookup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Thank you for your provided information.
    경마

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!