Monday, September 5, 2011

It Just Makes Scents

Hi All, I hope you all had a great holiday weekend! I wanted to share with you that I am now a Consultant for Scentsy. I'm not one to join and sell items, BUT I've used these for years and I love them, they are AMAZING, long lasting, great quality, affordable and it can be a great income for you as well.
Let me know if you are interested in Scentsy, it's warmers, scents, scent buddies (which my daughter loves) or the income potential side of it. It's a great opportunity and is so much fun working with all the great ladies involved! The new Fall/Winter 2011 line is out and it is full of new fun scents, including ones ready for Christmas, new Men's scents (I love the worn leather one, which my husband is ordering for his truck) and some beautiful new warmers!

See it all here!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!