Thursday, March 17, 2011

For the Love of Marble


After coming across this parisian marble bathroom the other day, it reminded me of the marble that we used in our Kitchen Remodel last winter. 



When I found this tile at a garage sale, the woman who sold it to me told me that her son has used this marble to renovate a bath in a victorian home. She said he used EVERYWHERE...the floors, the shower, up the walls...what I wouldn't give to see a picture of that bathroom! So when I came across the picture above, it was just like the one I have envisioned in my mind.  I still have not tired of this marble in my kitchen...still IN LOVE.

Image via House Beautiful



 

2 comments:

  1. Just thinking about you. Haven't seen a post in a bit and wondering how you are feeling/doing. Hope you're well! M.
    www.interiordesignmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!