Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Birthday Bash

With our little "Tea" turning 2 this last Saturday, it was great to celebrate with family and friends. I thought I would end up enjoying planning her party more than she would actually enjoy it, after all, the attention span of a 2 year old is pretty short, but she ended up having a blast, we all did! Here's a few pics from the party... and yes I broke out the Martha in me and I made the Martha Stewart Poms from scratch, not her kit...lots of folding on the living room floor, which my husband made known to me is a very annoying sound after a while :) and was able to decorate as much as my hubby would allow. I even ended up using the pink Peeps for her cake, because her current craze is that she loves "quack, quacks". He did tell me during this time that my OCD did come out in me as I was arranging the items on the counter, but I thought it was kind of theraputic!

Loving a few of her new gifts...a big SOFT sheep.

Then onto clothes of course...had to wear them instantly...

Then onto the big one...the daddy of them all...ta da! A new 4-wheeler, imagine that one coming from our family!

But she decided that the next day...right after she got breakfast, that it needed fixing.

Getting serious now fixing this thing with daddy...

And still the next day, still fixing it...I keep reminding myself, I did have a daughter didn't I?!

Thank you to all who could come celebrate. You helped make her day so special!

"For you created my inmost being; you knitted me together in my mother's womb".. Psalms 139:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!