Friday, October 22, 2010

A Shower of Tissue

This is what I felt like last night...in a shower of tissue. A good friend of mine is having her baby shower tomorrow and I was asked to make the tissue flowers like I made for T's birthday party. You know, the ones we all see everywhere now, the notorious Martha Stewart ones. Only I can't see spending the money on the kits when tissue is so cheap and they are SO easy to make. So after using some random tissue...this is what I was looking at before I laid my head on the pillow...



Have a great weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful! So ladylike! :)

    Congratulations on your pregnancy-hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tissue paper flowers- super cute and charming!! Congrats on #2 coming! :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!