Friday, August 13, 2010

Back To Reality

After a week of no email, no blogging, no work...only the sun, waves and family, it's back to the real world for me now. If our vacation to see my family in South Padre Island did anything, it really did put it all into perspective. Once I came home, dear hubby and I agreed, moving is forseen in our future. We no longer love the cold winters in the mountains, and crave the old lifestyle of the ranch we used to have. So...with some determination and some hard work, we'll get there...eventually, waiting patiently in the meantime, and enjoying and waiting on the Lord for His direction.




Just as soon as the laundry is caught up and some much needed sleep is had, I have some new lovelies to share with you. Dear hubby just finished a painting for me, that I have been begging for for months and I scored some goodies when we were at the antique market. Hope you all had a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and am lovin lookin through it...sun, waves, and family sounds awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you had a wonderful trip...the beach looks just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!