Monday, January 4, 2010

Paint Therapy



Since painting is like therapy for me, I decided to catch up on a few small painting projects. While I was at it, I really needed some inexpensive wall art other than photos, so with the help from Full House, I made these sunburst mirrors. I love how they turned out and they were so easy! I've already gotten compliments when you walk in the front door and these are there as you enter right above the newly painted coat rack I had laying around.


I also have been wanting to update a few things for the fireplace, so with a few coats of paint and some wooden letters from Hobby Lobby, I have this little collection that only set me back $5.00.

3 comments:

  1. Those sunbursts are fun! Visiting from Jones Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! they look beautiful! and i love your collection of letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty! These are the first book page wreaths I've since like this!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments!