Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fabric Cadabra

Oh how I wish I could just speak some majic words and all of my projects would be complete and lovely. But in the mean time, its work, work and some more work as we are trying to put some finishing touches on our home to put it on the market. It also means some updates to some of the decor and where better to start than with some nice textural linen fabrics. Here are two of the ones I just received from Ballard's and I am swooning over the texture and quality of them. 

A nice blue linen stripe...


and a chocolate calisto stripe...


These are such yummy fabrics and I can't wait to use these soon!

Sorry posts have been so "non existant" lately, but we're SO busy with our house and trying to enjoy the good weather while we have it, it has been pretty hard to update you on  a regular basis. But hang in there with me, I promise you won't be dissapointed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments!